Jawar, Rice, Barley, Cashew nuts, Ashwagandha, Chicory, Shamakrice,
Coconut, Musli, Brahmi, Shankapushpi, & Noni
easy to brew
To 100ml boiling milk or water add half teaspoon (3g) of Ashwagandha latte mix well filter add sugar, Jaggery or maple syrup to taste
Healthy Energy drink enriched with 12 natural ingredients which provide rich anti-oxidants and bioflavonoids which keep energy all day long.
Of Grains, Nuts and Naturals like Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Musli, Shankapushpi, Brahmi, Noni to brew and taste just like coffee… with health
PRE BIOTIC INNULIN RICH
- CLOSEST TASTE TO COFFEE - Ayurvedic Roast is as close as you can get to a cup of real java. It has a deep, nutty taste and provides energy without the side effects of caffeine or damaging acid from coffee.
- ORGANIC - All the ingredients in Ayurvedic Roast are certified organic, minimizing your exposure to harmful chemicals and maximizing nutritional value. Organic means better for your body and more sustainable for the environment.
- HEALTH BENEFITS - This premium product does not contain caffeine, GMO ingredients, sugar, nuts, or dairy. Its special blend of Ayurvedic herbs sets it apart from other non caffeinated beverages, providing antioxidants, supporting immune function, and also helping to relieve stress and promote relaxation.
- BETTER SLEEP AND DIGESTION - Coffee has high acidity, which is linked to digestive problems, and its caffeine content can also cause difficulty sleeping. Since Ayurvedic Roast is non-acidic and contains no caffeine, it is gentler on your stomach and will not give you the jitters or keep you up at night.
- BREWABLE - Inside the bag, you’ll find a fragrant course ground mixture that can be brewed in any way you would brew regular coffee. It is not an instant product, but you can prepare it in minutes using a coffee machine, percolator, French press, or by boiling it in a pot. The grounds become soft after brewing and are edible. For a low gluten drink, use a coffee maker with a standard filter. You can drink it hot or warm, or even get creative and try it cold to replicate an iced latte.